- January 11, 2020 – NYC Alumni Cocktail Party
- February 15, 2020 – Anniversary Gala Celebration, HK Football Club
- March 20, 2020 – Ner Tamid dedication with Nefesh Mountain Bluegrass Singers, Shabbat Services, and Oneg
- Circle of Light-$50,000 and above a year for 5 years
- Pearl Sponsor-$18,000 and above a year for 5 years
- Diamond Sponsor-$36,000 and above
- Jade Sponsor-$18,000-$35,999
- Gold Sponsor-$9,000-$17,999
- Silver Sponsor-$5,000-$8,999
- Bronze Sponsor-$1,800-$4,999
- Adult Sponsor-$800-$1,799
- Youth Sponsor (Under 18)-$180 and above
All sponsors will receive the following recognition:
- Lantern with Donor name hung in Sanctuary entryway
- Recognition in Shabbat Shalom in the week of donation
- Recognition in a commemorative booklet by donation level
In addition, Circle of Light or Pearl sponsors will have their names engraved on a plaque to be displayed in the Sanctuary
Multi-year commitments under $18,000 per year will be recognized at the level of total donation
Please click here if you would like to participate in The 30th Anniversary Campaign – The Year of Light.
Fill the UJC Time Capsule
To help celebrate the last 30 years, and to leave a legacy for the next 30, we are creating a UJC Time Capsule to be opened in 2060. We welcome the inclusion of letters, photos or any materials that help add richness to the story of your UJC experience, as well as “Letters for Tomorrow” to record your hopes and thoughts for the future UJC family.
We will provide envelopes to collect your small items, photos and notes, so you are welcome to include any items that will fit within the dimensions of a closed letter (approx. 5 ½” x 8 ½”). We ask that no delicate/breakable objects or organic elements such as pressed flowers, a lock of hair, food or other consumable items be included in order to ensure personal safety and the integrity of the preservation-minded environment. We also ask that envelopes are able to close relatively flat in order to allow space for all time capsule contents.